Friday 15 January 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is C and Colourful.   What could be more COLOURFUL that a CHEERFUL CLOWN with CURLY  hair and CHEEKS from a CIRCUS?  Of COURSE the COLOURFUL balloons below with different shades of red like CRIMSON, CARDINAL, CARMINE AND CHILLI red, may CAUSE the Victoria CENTRE to be the place to CHILL out in Belfast!

 


 

Above is a CRUISER with a REFLECTION at the Bangor Marina and below are a COUPLE still CARING through COVID supported by the CHEST, Heart and Stroke Association.



TiI hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments

8 comments:

  1. Margaret, I can see you are just clowning around. Lovely reflection also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cheerful post for those of us who need cheering up today!! Gorgeous balloons, and now I am wondering WHO this clown is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret I am glad you picked "Circus" and I wish that I would have. Next time? Your clown looks nice, not a bit scary.
    Cheers,
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That almost looks like a clown I might like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice "C" photos, Margaret. Your "colorful" photos are my favorite, this week. I especially like the clown, because I love clowns.
    This is my 4th attempt to post a comment, having computer issues, I guess. If you get more than one, just delete them. Have a good week.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyful pictures.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At first I only saw the boat reflection then I saw more reflections on the balloons and in the bottom photo. :-)

    ReplyDelete