Friday 16 March 2018

THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP and WEEKEND REFLECTIONS

Time for the Weekend Roundup and Weekend Reflections.  The letter is K and Kids and you can choose a favourite this week.  I want to show you this new KISSING gate at the start of a walk I did a few weeks ago.  It is on the National Trust coastal path from Ballymacormick Point into Groomsport.  However, you better KIT yourself with wet gear as today we are walking round Bangor in the pouring rain!


I found K quite a difficult letter to find photographs for but I went into this KITCHEN and KEY shop and took these images.





At the Marina I found these yacht that all had single KEELS and past this car called KIA 
.




It was so miserable even the council had KEPT the lights on which gave me my REFLECTION shot and the line of house you see are well KEPT B & B’s.



I know you have seen this clock before but as it is called the Mc KEE it also fits in to today’s meme.  Then walking past the KARE KABS company I was very  tempted to take a cab, but no, we have to press on with the walk. Do any of the guys fancy a Turkish hair cut at the KARIZAM Barbars shop?




Nearly home but we will walk through Ward Park where all the little caged birds are KEPT and if I had to pick a favourite today this is it, not because it is a  good shot but because I took this photograph through a 1” wire square!  Below are the KIDS  image and I popped into the Library to pick up a book and found   some authors KERLEY, KELLERMAN and KOONTZ. 



Now I think we all deserve a nice hot drink.

It was very KIND of you to come along with me today and hopefuly our next walk will have a LOT LESS rain!

Thanks for all your comments.

9 comments:

  1. For a letter you had difficulty with, no-one would have realised if you hadn't told us.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did very well with the letter K. Especially like your first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...a problem with 'K'? What a great collection of 'K's , the 'K'itchen is gorgeous and I love the old style 'K'eys! Such a lovely row of houses. Thanks Margaret for stopping by, I hope to see back again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Margaret! You did quite well coming up with K photos! I was really scratching my head. Hope your weekend is going well. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shots! I won't complain about rain as long as it brings reflections. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. K's may be hard to find, Margaret, but you did wonderfully. I like every one, my favorite is the Kissing Gate because it is new to me, we don't have those here in Texas. (My link again, after Mrs. Linky closed, is
    http://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/2018/03/weekend-roundup-11-18-for-letter-k.html )
    ..
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had never heard of a kissing gate and had to look it up. Thanks for including that - I learned something new today! Love the little bird - such a cheery colour on a rainy walk. The vintage keys at the key shop were clever decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The kissing gate is awesome! I love that collection of keys, WOW! And, the yellow bird is absolutely gorgeous. I love birds, we do a lot of birding where I live. Right now we've been seeing a lot of the snowy owls. Have a good week.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete