Monday 26 March 2018

THROUGH MY LENS - Mount Stewart

During the winter at the National Trust Property of Mount Stewart and for the first time after the refurbishment of the  bedrooms, they were open to the public and today I am showing you Lady Mairi's Bedroom.  
On Wednesday I will show two other bedrooms.
Today I am linking with THROUGH MY LENS.   







This is where Lady Mairi prayed and read her Bible and below is a view from one of the windows.  


Many thanks for visiting and also your comments.

4 comments:

  1. How the other one percent lives. An amazing view too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! As much as I love the color red,I think I would find it hard to fall asleep in such a red room. It is gorgeous to look at though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lord and lady lived well. Looks very deluxe, especially for their era.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to know more about Lady Marie. Oh, what a glorious bed chamber! Loved seeing that red bed, and all those beautiful furnishings!

    ReplyDelete