Friday 30 March 2018

THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP and WEEKEND REFLECTIONS

Time for The Weekend Roundup and Weekend Reflections. The letter today is M, Favourite and Middle.  Recently I went to see the MOVIE MURDER On The Orient Express’.  So hop on this train to Belfast with me.  You can see my MOBILE in the MIDDLE of this table and look at the lovely MATERIAL on the seats.



There was a lot of METAL on the train and through this very dirty window 
you can see it is a MURKY day and
 these MUTE swans have their heads down feeding.



We have arrived in Belfast and I photographed this MARVELLOUS painted MOTOR vehicle.  We MUST walk through the House of Fraser to get to the Odeon cinema and these two MEN were at the top of the stairs but they didn't seem interested in MEETING ME!  However, there were some lovely MUSTARD items to buy  for the MAN in your life




Up the MOVING staircase and we get near the MASSIVE dome and the cleaners use these MOPS to keep this place looking METICULOUS
Looking down I can see the MANGO store.









Now we have arrived.  Let’s see what else is on!  Any for MUNCHIES or kids MIX?

Near is MY MAN MARK with MY MUG of coffee.  I have already seen the Early MAN film and MAY see MARY MAGDALENE later on.





I was the only one in the cinema so I sat in the MIDDLE seat in the MIDDLE of the cinema.  In one MINUTE, the film MURDER on the Orient Express started. The MOTIVE is MYSTERIOUS, and practically everyone on the train is a suspect. It’s a fiendishly difficult puzzle to solve, and Poirot who is sporting his MARVELLOUS MOUSTACHE is now in a race against time to catch the killer before they can MAKE their escape. One of the stars was MICHELLE Pfeiffer. 




I hoped you enjoyed the film as MUCH as I did and we are back on the train,  stopped at the Titanic Quarter where you also alight for the Belfast METROPOLITAN College and past some MURALS and a MILITARY base.





We need to walk through Ward Park to get home but not before I shot 
MY REFLECTION image for Jame's MEME.

MANY thanks for coming with ME this MORNING 
and I hope you enjoyed it.
Also thanks for all the comments.

11 comments:

  1. A magnificent lot of m words and images - a multitude even.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post gave me many giggles! Well done, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done!! By the way, I, too, enjoyed Murder on the Orient Express. . .All of them! Happy Easter, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvellous moments & reflection photo, Margaret!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three wishes for you: Love, joy, prosperity. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely set of photos especially the reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am surprised by all the different things you saw in a morning. Just lovely, even coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...WOW, I lost count of your 'M's! What a 'M'arvelous job. Thanks Margaret for sharing this week, Happy Easter and I hope to see back again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely M's this morning, Margaret. Lots of Mustard too. You are soon clever, I would dream of that color description. Your reflection was very touching. Nice for Easter too. That's where I'll be, at church. (We won't have a reflection though, except if we walk the half mile plus.)
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful image the building You chose well for the theme.

    ทางเข้า D2BET

    ReplyDelete