Monday 16 June 2014

Tory Island Day 2 Part 2

As most of you know I was away on the Copeland Island at the weekend again and had a wonderful time and 500 + photographs later!!  Anyway, today we are back on Tory Island and again I had a lot of shots so I made another slide show.  

In case some of you do not know the birds in this show, they are Raven, Lesser Black backed Gull, Herring Gull copulating, Fulmar on the cliff edge, Wheatear, Lapwing in flight, and finishing with a Raven again.  I hope you enjoy the magnificent scenery.  After the slide show there is a short video.

You can access the SLIDE SHOW at

http://youtu.be/Lkblfzbvfug



If there is a black space below, click it and the slide show will appear.



You can access the VIDEO at

http://youtu.be/IR9cAqjb-_c

If there is a black space below, click it and the video will appear.  



On Wednesday, i will be showing you more PUFFINS because tomorrow I will show a video I took of my last evening at the hotel.  Hope you will join me.

Thanks for visiting.

Many thanks for leaving comments on any of my blog.  I hope soon to do some catching up on reading your blogs.

12 comments:

  1. Very nice, a very romantic music on Tory island day 2 part 2. For me is marvellous.

    Tomás.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful island, and there are Puffin, my favourites. Great videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret, beautiful videos. I love the birds and the scenery! The cliffs and lighthouse are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great looking place - common (ish) birds for sure, but nice none the less.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful rugged shores and cliffs. lovely birds and critters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy your videos! What a gorgeous place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coastline is just as beautiful and wild as the birds. But now all I can think of is the PUFFINS, they are a really special bird to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks a great place Margaret, dont get too close to the edge. I enjoyed the slide show too.

    peter

    ReplyDelete
  9. WoW!!! Gorgeous shorelines and cliffs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the majesty of the cliffs and the water. And, the lovely birds.
    Very beautiful.
    The tune is calming as well.
    My personal choice for slideshows is Enya.

    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete