Friday 26 August 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is H and Heavenly. One day I visited Millisle Beach in Co Down with a friend on a very calm and peaceful day with only a few people present and I found this HEAVENLY.  My surprise was when I saw a HORSEBOX draw up and a HORSE appeared. The rider walked the HORSE HAPPILY through the water up to HIS HOCKS and I even got a shot of HIS HIND quarters. You can also see a HOUSE in the distance in the penultimate image. The final image is my REFLECTION shot of stones in a pool of water.









   I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


9 comments:

  1. What a nice way to spend some time. A calming post, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Pretty reflections and photos. I love the horse and the views. Take care, have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shots of a beautiful horse! Lovely reflection, too. Have a nice week, Margaret.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a lovely day, and a beautiful horse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful white horse that is happy to be walking in the water on a warm day. Also a fine set of reflections on the beach. Have a great weekend, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy seeing your pictures. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete