Thursday 25 August 2022

GOOD FENCES

I am showing you this one photograph  from a beautiful garden in Godalming that I visited on my way back from my granddaughter’s wedding in Sweden.  I have shown you this garden before but NOT when they had a hose pipe ban and the grass was brown!  When I get nearly the 900 images edited from my London and Sweden trip, I will show you many of them.

I am linking to GOOD FENCES.   



 I hope you enjoyed this post today.


I appreciate your visit and comments.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely - though it is the garden rather than the fence that draws my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and that is how I wanted this image to look. The fence in my opinion should only be a small part of the bigger picture unless it is meant to be a visual feature in a shot. Here, in this image, it is the flowers that are the important focus.

      Delete
  2. The plants make it a good fence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers and garden! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super photo - both flowers and fence look lovely. Hope you had a super holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely garden photo. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From every direction this is a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete