Wednesday 31 August 2022

Flowers in a Godalming Garden

 I am continuing showing you the photographs of a beautiful garden in Godalming that I visited on my way back from my granddaughter’s wedding in Sweden.  I have shown you this garden before but NOT when they had a hose pipe ban and the grass was brown!  When I get nearly the 900 images edited from my London and Sweden trip, I will show you many of them.









  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

6 comments:

  1. That is a garden I would love to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers and lovely photos. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely images Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful flower photos. Looking forward to seeing more of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recognize the Zinnea, Japanese Maple, and Roses. My favorite is #4.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a beautiful, well kept garden.

    ReplyDelete