Monday 22 August 2022

THROUGH MY LENS

For the next two weeks I will be showing your the photographs of a beautiful garden in Godalming that I visited on my way back from my granddaughter’s wedding in Sweden.  I have shown you this garden before but NOT when they had a hose pipe ban and the grass was brown!  When I get nearly the 900 images edited from my London and Sweden trip, I will show you many of them.

 am linking to THROUGH MY LENS.










  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

7 comments:

  1. Well, the garden is still pretty, but I would have never known that the brown is grass! Looks like sand or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful garden despite the very Australian looking lawn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't water lawns here--- We really don't need to. Although that is changing I'm afraid. Beautiful garden! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    The gardens look beautiful, I can overlook the brown grass. Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gardens are beautiful, but I am surprised to see the grass gone dormant for lack of water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks beautiful even with the brown grass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's still a very pretty place.

    ReplyDelete