Friday 12 August 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is F and Full.  Below we have FRIENDS having a FRIENDLY chat, in FRONT of the walls with the sea in FRONT of them  I would say that glass is FULL of coffee latte. This is my STREET PHOTOGRAPH.


 Then we have FOOD and mine was the FISH and chips and when I had FINISHED my meal, I was very FULL




Below are  different kinds of FLOWERS and the Sweet pea which I grew had a FABULOUS FRAGNANCE. The red Geraniums are at my FRONT door, the FLOWERPOT man, FRUSHIA plant and FISH I photographed when I was at a BBQ on the Isle of Wight.






  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


9 comments:

  1. I love the little flowerpot man! Is he yours? The fish & chips look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice grouping at your Front door! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, the ladies have a beautiful view of the sea. The flowers are lovely.
    Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved all your "f" photos today, especially thinking of the scent of the Sweet Peas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed this post. The flowers are beautiful and the food made me hungry. It's lunch time here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such good pictures. The flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have geraniums on the balcony. They winter inside where they have lots of light. You have gorgeous flowers. I was lazy this summer and didn't do much gardening on the balcony. It just gets too hot with the afternoon west sun.
    I love fish of all kinds.

    ReplyDelete