Friday 8 October 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is O and Ornate.  This   first image is part of my stain glass front door where I have photographed the OVAL bevelled centre and also there is a few pieces of ORANGE stain glass..  The next image is part of an ORNATE large frame for a mirror in my dining room.  Last a boat named ORRCO giving me a  good REFLECTION image. 





Thank you for leaving a comment and I hope you enjoyed this post.

11 comments:

  1. Your front door is lovely - and I am a big fan of reflections (as you know).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I love the stained glass, very pretty. Nice reflection photos.
    Take care, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these photographs. Stained glass is compelling, and the harbor reflections are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stained glass is beautiful! Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Photographing stained glass can give some amazing results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are very ornate and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stained glass. Beautiful ornate. Nice reflection, too. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margaret, you have a pretty door, I like it. The boat pictures are always nice here, this reflection is super.
    I thought I left a comment about these last Friday, maybe I forgot to push the button.
    ..

    ReplyDelete