Friday 15 October 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is P and Peaceful.  We start with a few POLICE cars at the Classic Car Show in Ryde on the I.O.W followed by a PEACEFUL scene of this yacht called PUMPKIN in the Marina giving me a PERFECT REFLECTION image.  Then another PEACEFUL scone looking over to the PIER and PASSING by is a POODLE on a PADDLE board with a PERSON with a PONY tail, PADDLING PEACEFULLY around the Harbour. Finally I suppose we could call this shot Street PHOTOGRAHY where this PERSON has PEELED off his top, his glasses are PEARCHED on his head and he is PEERING intently at his mobile.









I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


12 comments:

  1. The poodle on the paddle board is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I thought the guy was looking at a bottle of sunscreen. Old fashioned phone! Love the dog ont he paddle board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an easy one Margaret. The poodle wins paws down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one big dog for a paddle board.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fine collection of pictures! I'd like to see the dog wearing the man's sunglasses. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margaret, I really like this post sooo well as I like old cars. The police car looks similar to what the police have on the "Father Brown" TV show. That dog is liking his paddle board ride, I think his owner has them as a treat for it.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margaret, a great set of photos in this post. The Police car is a mid 1950s Wolseley Six-Eighty. Most of the 5,000 manufactured were sold to the Police. It was a comfortable, reliable car that handled well for its time. This one is a survivor. Love the photo of the dog on the paddle board. An impressive pair. Also the fine reflection of the sailboat. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your P selections. My favorite it the dog on the paddle boat. Couldn't help but smile. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...it's interesting to see your POLICE cars!
    ...in Maui I see lots of PEOPLE PADDLING with their dogs.
    ...the guy with his sunglasses on his head is a hoot.
    Thanks Margaret for joining the PARTY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that's a different Pumpkin!!!and I do like the poodle....nice to see one having fun rather than being a fashion accessory as they are usually depicted. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Margaret, Nice police car! I really like the poodle with the girl on the SUP board. Those are so popular around here, and especially in the harbor. I hope you are doing ok, I haven't heard from you in a while. I hope you have a good week, take care.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete