Tuesday 22 December 2020

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

These photographs were taken by a lady who lives in Australia and she was to go birding with me in Northern Ireland this year however due to circumstances, that did not take place however we have kept in contact and she has kindly sent me some Australian bird images and has given me permission to share them with you.  They are Black faced Monarch, Brown Cuckoo Dove, Regent Bowerbird and  White winged Fairy Wren.

I am linking to WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

 





 I am now on the Isle of Wight spending the next 2 weeks with my family so I will not be writing comments. 

Thank you Rose for sharing your images with us.

TiI hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

5 comments:

  1. These birds are fantastic, especially the Fairy Wren and Bowerbird. They look like birds from a fairy tale, that are not real, but only in the land of make believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you (and Rose) for these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so pretty, especially the last one. Thank her for her generosity in sharing these images, i am very appreciative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting birds, most colorful. Have a Merry Christmas, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete