Friday 25 December 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNGUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is Christmas and Red and Green.   This is my CHRISTMAS greeting to everyone who view this post and the bird is a RED Robin followed by a RED and GREEN Skimmia shrub.  The final 2 are REFLECTIONS shots, the first one was taken at the National Trust Property Mount Stewart earlier in the year adn the last shot was taken of this RED van in a car park on the Isle of Wight.

 






I am now on the Isle of Wight spending the next 2 weeks with my family so I will not be writing comments. 

I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Margaret - and here's to a much better year to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics.
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret, these are all nice pictures. I don't know my flowers very well
    I have heard of japonica but would not recognize one as such. They are very pretty, but that means that I dont know Simminia for sure. My favorite is the Reflection of the Red Car and Truck.
    Merry Christmas and have a nice Holiday with your family.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. A blessed and beautiful Happy Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...Merry CHRISTMAS and a Happy New Year to you Margaret, I wish that we could grow Skimmia here, we get too cold. The style of that truck can rarely be seen here. Thanks for joining the party. Take care and stop back again soon.

    ReplyDelete