Monday 28 December 2020

THROUGH MY LENS

As you probably have discovered I am now with my family on the Isle of Wight and These 4 photographs were taken about 7.45am when I was taking my daughter to work. The lake is at the Ryde Esplanade with Mute Swan, 1 Black Swan, Coot and Canada geese.  There are also Mallard and Tufted duck


I am linking to THROUGH MY LENS





I am now on the Isle of Wight spending time with my family so I will not be writing comments.

I hope you enjoed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

7 comments:

  1. You do go to some very beautiful places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those geese sure get around! Nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Pretty view and great variety of birds. I like the Black Swan! Take care, have a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful reflections in your photos, and good to see all the water is liquid. Here it is all ice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black swan is so lovely! A suitable mascot for 2020, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Are the Canada geese common there? We see them all of the time, some now stay down here year 'round.

    ReplyDelete