Thursday 24 December 2020

GOOD FENCES

I was helping my son in law with his work and he decided to take me out to lunch and we found this Daddy Reindeer outside looking for his 5 youngsters. When we entered the pub we could see that they were there and 2 of them we thought had had too much to drink by the look of things!!!

I am linking to GOOD FENCES.





I am now on the Isle of Wight spending the next 2 weeks with my family so I will not be writing comments.

I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

11 comments:

  1. Definitely a fun post.
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely reindeer Margaret. Enjoy the Isle of Wight and have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret!
    I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun set of photos of Rudolph the Red Nosed Raindeer and his family. Glad you can enjoy your time with your family. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete