Friday 18 December 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNGUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is Y and  Yellow.  On my walk to Bangor Harbour I passed the YOGURT  tree  café. On reaching the Marina I saw these 3 YELLOW buoys in the rib and at the harbour I photogrphed these YELLOW handrails and found one with a puddle giving me a great REFLECTION image.





 

I am now on the Isle of Wight spending the next 2 weeks with my family so I will probably not be writing comments.

I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

9 comments:

  1. I always love your reflections. Have fun with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Great series of reflection captures. Take care, stay safe! Have a happy day and a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely reflections, Margaret. Especially like the one of the inflatable boat with its jolly colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all the yellow things, so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice post, Margaret. Every picture has a reflection, my favorite will be the warf and pier photo. I feel we will be in the UK some more, for five years we were coming at least twice a year to visit out daughter whose job was with BP in London. She has good job with them and now works in the Houston office. She has been working at home since March but keeps track of and gets reports from other BPers in various places in bgg the world.
    If we come we want to see the Isle of Wight, we've been to the Isle of Man but haven't been to the North Ireland.
    Have a nice Christmas with your family. We plan to have our younger daughter and her family over. The 22 year old who lives and works near Wasington D.C. may be here also as her Mom and husband are Jewish with Christmas not important to their religion.
    NERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...I never thought of YOGURT. Margaret, you find some bright YELLOWS to fit the bill. Thanks Margaret for joining the party, enjoy a safe and healthy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always find interesting objects to represent the letters, and you take beautiful reflection shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fine reflections in two of the photos! Nice colors too.

    ReplyDelete