Saturday 29 September 2018

SATURDAY CRITTERS Mount Stewart (Part 5)

On Tuesday’s Post, I told you about my walk with 3 Mallards to the Mount Stewart lake and when I arrived there over on the other side were the two adult Mute Swans with all six of the cygnets that had hatched this year.  I did not have time to go round to the other side to photograph them properly as I was due back in the Green Room to look after the Guest speakers and artists
I am linking it to SATURDAY CRITTERS.





Many thanks for visiting and also you comments.

13 comments:

  1. Wie immer liebe Margret wunderschöne Bilder mit einer schönen Reflektion.
    Habe ein schönes Wochenende.

    Lieben Gruß Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Swans. The Reflections are very nice too, they cannot hide.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what beautiful critters they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely captures Margaret. I also like the meandering mazes in your previous post. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...lush and green, punctuated with white!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I love the beautiful swans. The cygnets grow fast. Wonderful photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend. PS, thanks for the comment on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty scenes. They look about half grown. In your first picture, the leaves on the right are enormous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful place! Loved seeing the young swans with Mom & Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!
    Margaret showed wonderful and beautiful birds ...
    Lovely photos
    Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs and greetings:)
    Lucja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Six cygnets!! How wonderful. It must have been hard not to stay for more pictures. They are so beautiful. The birds there -- mallards and swans -- all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I rarely get to see swans. They are such majestic birds. Enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete