Friday 28 September 2018

THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP and WEEKEND REFLECTIONS -

Time for The Weekend Roundup and Weekend Reflections and this week the letter is M and Many.  This is a photograph of MANY hedges, MAKING a MEANDERING MAZE with the MOUNTAINS of MOURNE in the background and this is MY FAVOURITE today. 
There are MANY paths with a MULTITUDE of turns and I had to be rescued!



Below is a close up images of an invasive, deep-rooted perennial weed that will spread quickly to form a dense carpet of foliage, crowding out less vigorous plants in beds and borders.  It is called MARE'S Tail.  You can see it has MANY branches from the MAIN stem and below that image are MANY stones.




Finally, a REFLECTION image with MANY waders at the 
WOW RSPB Centre in Belfast.

Many thanks for visiting and also you comments.

10 comments:

  1. It is the second image I like best this week, though they are all excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first picture is my favorite, it is awesome!! Have you walked through this maze? I'm seeing double birds! Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should I say I am amazed? Naaaa It's funny how much I like the shot of the gravel. Happy Weekend, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty Maze, Margaret. It is embarrassing when they have to come be rescued isn't it. On our news tonight I heard about a maze here that the people were all coming down with a severe rash. A lot had to be taken to the hospital. I liked the birds all wading, a lot looked like cranes.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...wow, your 'M'any hedges, 'M'aking a 'M'eandering 'M'aze with the 'M'ountains of 'M'ourne in the background and this is 'M'y favorite TOO. 'M'are's Tail is pretty, but pretty invasive. Thanks Margaret for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The song, Mountains of Mourne was my Dad's party piece! Now I need to listen to it.
    Thanks for the memory!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shots! I like the reflection a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Maze is awesome. I would have had to be rescued too. :)

    ReplyDelete