Monday 24 September 2018

THROUGH MY LENS - Mount Stewart Conversations 2018 (Part 1)

This is the start of a number o posts about Mount Stewart Conversations 2018 and before it started that day, I took photographs of the sstaf setting up various areas for this event.  Both staff and volunteers worked so well together and this is Alan who works as a guide normally but today worked on the team of Artist Liaison. As you can see it is all quiet in front of Mount Stewart house because the public had not arrived yet.






This is the Educational Shed where we were well looked after by a team who supplied hot coffee/tea and goodies all day for the breaks we had from our jobs.




My job at Mount Stewart Conversations was looking after the Guest speakers and artists in the Green room (above), making them feel welcome, offering them tea/coffee. wine and lots of food supplied by the Mount Stewart kitchen.   The remainder of the images are other areas being set up. 






 I will continue with more photographs from the set up of Mount Stewart Conversations on Wednesday but tomorrow I will show you some unexpected   guests that I had to usher from the event site!

I am linking it to THROUGH MY LENS.

Many thanks for visiting and also you comments.

3 comments:

  1. I got here through your profile--- I wonder why it's not on the reading list. Perhaps delete it and put it on again. It sure looks like everything is ready for the onslaught! I just refreshed and you're still not there. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OR--- just ignore it, it will probably fix itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting post Margaret, enjoyed all your photos and I look forward to coming back and see what unexpected guests you had to usher out.

    ReplyDelete