Tuesday 21 December 2021

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

Recently I travelled by small boat from Ballycastle in Northern Ireland to Islay Island in Scotland, mainly to see thousands of Barnacle geese. I meet a  number of very good photographers on the trip and so for a few weeks they have kindly given me permission to show you some  images taken on that trip. These Images are of Barnacle geese, Heron and Curlew.

I am linking to WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY








   Thanks to Steve Freeburn for sharing with us.

  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

6 comments:

  1. The birds in flight are quite something. They look just suspended in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Wonderful bird sightings. It is always cool to see the large flocks of geese.
    I love the heron and curlew in flight, great photos. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Margaret just stopping by to wish you a Merry Christmas and to admire these beautiful birds in flight photos!
    Merry Christmas
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Margaret!

    I'm afraid I would just camp out right there for weeks! What a bounty of waterfowl! Gorgeous scenery doesn't hurt, either.

    Thank you and Steve for sharing such spectacular images with us!

    ReplyDelete