Thursday 23 December 2021

GOOD FENCES

Recently I travelled by small boat from Ballycastle in Northern Ireland to Islay Island in Scotland, mainly to see thousands of Barnacle geese. I meet a  number of very good photographers on the trip and so for a few weeks they have kindly given me permission to show you some  images taken on that trip. This image is a landscape view on the island with Barnacle geese in flight.

I am linking to GOOD FENCES 



   Thanks to Steve Freeburn for sharing with us.

  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

6 comments:

  1. This photo has everything....water, fields, and mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would have been amazing to see in real life. Thank you for sharing some of the wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fine picture--- full of energy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty fence scene, love the geese.
    Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fine photo with the geese in flight. What is the bird with the white head closest to the camera?

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are most impressive in such large flocks.

    ReplyDelete