Tuesday 14 December 2021

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

Recently I travelled by small boat from Ballycastle in Northern Ireland to Islay Island in Scotland, mainly to see thousands of Barnacle geese. I meet a  number of very good photographers on the trip and so for a few weeks they have kindly given me permission to show you some  images taken on that trip. These Images are of Barnacle geese and Wigeon ducks.

I am linking to WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY







   Thanks to Lynn Hughes for sharing with us.

  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

7 comments:

  1. The flight photos are gorgeous, especially the last two. They look frozen in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-- some fabulous pictures--- I love the Wigens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Much gratitude to Lynn Hughes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a good trip. The photos are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is wonderful to see the geese up close, they are not familiar to me!!!

    ReplyDelete