Monday 27 December 2021

THROUGH MY LENS

This is the final post from my recent trip when I travelled by small boat from Ballycastle in Northern Ireland to Islay Island in Scotland, mainly to see thousands of Barnacle geese. I meet a  number of very good photographers on the trip and so for a few weeks they have kindly given me permission to show you some  images taken on that trip. These images are mainly with lots of Barnacle geese in flight and in the first shot a flight of Knot, 

I am linking to THROUGH MY LENS.








   Thanks to Steve Freeburn for sharing with us.

  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

8 comments:

  1. I love all the different kinds of landscape all in one shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't travel by boat well, but do envy the sights you saw - and am grateful you shared them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful to be able to see so many all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Beautiful scenes and captures of the birds in flight. Take care, enjoy your day and week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice scenes Margaret.
    We only get the odd one Barnacle down here. I would love to see a flock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful sights and what a beautiful country. How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is always good to see large flocks of geese take to the air as it is both seeing them and hearing them. We see large flocks of Canada geese here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's all so beautiful, i can't pick favorites.

    ReplyDelete