Monday 13 December 2021

THROUGH MY LENS

Recently I travelled by small boat from Ballycastle in Northern Ireland to Islay Island in Scotland, mainly to see thousands of Barnacle geese. I meet a  number of very good photographers on the trip and so for a few weeks they have kindly given me permission to show you some  images taken on that trip.  This post shows Whooper Swan, Barnacle geese and White Fronted geese.

I am linking to THROUGH MY LENS.








  Thanks to Jonathan Cooke for sharing your images with us.

  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like the trip was really worth it! So many, as well. I love the big orange feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The geese are especially beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to take such a beautiful trip with like-minded talented people! Your friends pictures are great I am especially impressed with the flight shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shots Margaret, and hope that you have a wonderful christmas with your family. Weren't they in Africa? I have not blogged for awhile, and my memory has somewhat failed me on this, but that seems like where they were. Have a wonderful Holiday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are excellent, i am very glad he shared with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks like this was an awesome boating trip. your pictures are really wonderful, some great flight captures!!!

    ReplyDelete