Friday 24 December 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the word prompt is Red and Green. A week before Christmas my niece  invited me to lunch at a garden centre where there was pleenty of RED AND GREEN on display  Afterwards we had coffee and cake at her apartment in Portrush and the final photograph is takEN from her balcony giving me a wonderful REFLECTION image.  






  I hope you enjoyed this post today and that Christmas Day will be really special for you.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


11 comments:

  1. Dear Margaret!
    May the miracle of Christmas bring you love and joy.
    A very happy Christmas to You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! Lovely and that shot from the balcony is beautiful! A safe and happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely plenty of red and green - and a glorious view to finish on. I hope your Christmas is all that you could hope for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas decorations.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful Red and Green, Margaret. You had a good trip to the nursery.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS !!
    and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your first photo made me laugh with the elves just hanging around. Great Christmas shots. Wish you the very best, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a wonderful day. Nice displays and the view is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bit late Merry Christmas to you and for all of your family ♬
    Wishing you to have a wonderful ear end and new year, Love Miyako

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are beautiful reds and greens.

    A blessed and beautiful Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas, Margaret, I hope you had a lovely day. I like the little gnomes. They seem to be very popular right now. I bought a pattern to make one, then never did! My daughter did make me one last year, it's really cute. Happy New Year, too.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete