Wednesday 22 December 2021

Sunset as we left Islay Island

Recently I travelled by small boat from Ballycastle in Northern Ireland to Islay Island in Scotland, mainly to see thousands of Barnacle geese. I meet a  number of very good photographers on the trip and so for a few weeks they have kindly given me permission to show you some  images taken on that trip. These images were taken on our journey home with a wonderful sunset.






   Thanks to Steve Freeburn for sharing with us.

  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

7 comments:

  1. The first one is my favorite; it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're lovely, but I'm a bit... seasick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous views and lovely sky captures!
    Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful photos from your trip to Islay Island. Hope the ride was not too cold. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We stopped on Islay on our adventure cruise of the islands ten years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the beautiful colors of sunset, especially on or near the water. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sunset photos! I hope you have a nice holiday and stay well.

    ReplyDelete