Monday 21 September 2020

THROUGH MY LENS

Last week I showed you some photographs when I took some birders to the National Trust  Property of Mount Stewart but it poured on us.  This week I took a few more birders and  the weather was much kinder to us and these are some of the images I took on that occasion.

I am linking to THROUGH MY LENS









Tomorrow I will show you more photographs of the lovely family of Swans and their teenager cygnets.

TiI hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments

7 comments:

  1. Swans, flowers, and a beautiful home-- what more could one want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swans steaming across the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    The Mount Stewart property is beautiful. I love the lovely flowers and beautiful swans! Sorry it rained on your outing. Take care, stay well! Enjoy your day, have a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are those hydrangeas in blue? Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret, wonderful shots with the swans and great reflections. This was a most successful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ! I love those blue flowers.

    ReplyDelete