Friday 25 September 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is M and Many. This is a very TALL Buddleia bush with MANY flowers making up one flower head.  This Thistle has MANY flowers and will have MANY seeds for the birds to eat later.  These last two images were taken at the National Trust Property of MOUNT Stewart and show how 4 volunteer gardeners accomplish their tasks through "MANY hands MAKE light work".  Lastly, a MARVELLOUS view of the lake and grounds where there are a great MANY shapes, colours and variety of trees and plants and of course all this MAKES for a wonderful REFELCTION image.





 

TiI hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

12 comments:

  1. As always, your reflection has my heart his week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Beautiful blooms and reflections. Yes, many hands make light work. Have a great day and a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen a real Buddleia; I am guessing we do not have them in this country maybe. But this is my favorite, it is awesome! So TALL, and such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers . I am fascinated by the variety of flowers around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a good Reflection, Margaret. Mine is sort of similar and is right by our mail box at the end of our street. The retention ditcj is full of Hurricane water. There was a lot more but I didn't get there in time.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This scene of serenity is doubly sweet with the reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The buddleia reminds me of when I had gardens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Margaret,
    Your flowers are so pretty. I have only seen and heard of thistle. I love the reflection, too! Have a good weekend!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thistle is surprisingly lovely if allowed to bloom, i found that out last year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...buddleia sure grows tall for you, some winters will kill it here. I was getting caught up with some gardening tasks today, I will hitting the bed early, but will have the up coming letters for you tomorrow. Thanks Margaret for sharing, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete