Monday 14 September 2020

THROUGH MY LENS

It has been a long time since I have visited the National Trust property of Mount Stewart to take photographs, one because of Covid and the other because of my torn ligament as well as being away most of the summer.  So  I took my bird group last week but unfortunately it poured with rain  Not a day to really see the best of this beautiful place and here are a few of the images.  Tomorrow I will show you the Swans with their 6 teenage cygnets.

I am linking to THROUGH MY LENS.





 
Although it was very wet, we enjoyed walking round the lake and afterwards tucked into coffee and and lovely scones in the cafe. 
I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

10 comments:

  1. Everyone looks soaked, but happy. Those red maples are gorgeous!! How are you? I hope you are not dealing with much pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful even in the rain. As the smiles testify.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish it would rain like that here--- The smoke is making for hazardous breathing....At least no close fires. A fine group of people there, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all still look happy even though the rain has drenched you ..., indicating this event is very happy. I am also happy to see your happiness. Greetings from Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This must have been quite an adventure. I hope the rain didn’t stop you too much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,

    The rain can come at the worst time, sorry it happened on your bird walk. The trees are lovely. Take care, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful place despite the rain. Keep safe Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone in the group looks pleased to be there despite the rain. Always good to get outside, if we can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks a little wet, but you still have some lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A rainy day can have its own beauty, but it can also put the damper on being able to take photos.

    ReplyDelete