Friday 11 September 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for WeekendReflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is K  and Keepsake.  Most people thinking about this word will probably think about "things that they keep as treasures.  I am not into "things" in that sense however the treasures that I have are memories and many of these are stored in photographs and the most special memories are with family.  So below is one of all my immediate family when we had a once in a lifetime trip to South Africa and this shot  was taken on Table Mountain. 
 

This image below was taken just a few days ago when my daughter visited me from the Isle of Wight and we then visited my brother, who is 89 and my sister in law who is 92. 


This is a Little Egret beside a clump of KELP, KEEPING very still tas it was KEEN to catch a fisha and it also gives me my REFLECTIONS image


I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

12 comments:

  1. Your definition of treasure is one I agree with. Wholeheartedly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy treasure--- happy egret as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine looking family photo, and I like your reflection shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very special are your keepsakes! Wishing you well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    Wonderful photos of your family. The Egret is pretty, nice reflection shot.
    Take care, enjoy your day! Wishing you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am like you my photographs are my jeepsakes, souvenirs and memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful family pictures of wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a memory or two also today. That is a neat family photo on top of the "mountain", a nice Texas hill. We road up in a city bus with intent of doing more but it was in the clouds. Your family picture is great, from the ages you gave, you must be the baby. Nice Reflection, I think she uses the water for a mirror.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...people in your life are indeed KEEPSAKES! Thanks Margaret for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your treasures. Family photos are wonderful. I love looking through the old pics and remembering the good times. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. People are much better than things. It must be wonderful to have a close loving family. I like the reflection. I wish you a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete