Friday 18 September 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is L and Lake. Now I have been trying to upload videos onto my blog without any success and I am trying again today.  This video shows me walking round Portavoe LAKE/Reservoir.  This has been walked over decades however now there is a new owner and he has erected very high railings so that no one can enter even there are public rights of way.  This video was made in MAy 2013 and I am glad I still have it. I finsh with a REFLECTION still image of the LAKE.  

Please click on bottom right of video or YouTube button to make the video full screen.

 Sorry the sound is lost in a bit of this but does return.



I hope you the video and the REFLECTION image today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful video, Margaret! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that reflection. Calm, serene and beautiful.
    I hope that the rights of way can be enforced and that the new owner has to change his greedy selfish ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Pretty views of the lake and reflections. Great video! Take care, enjoy your day! Wishing you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice post Margaret. Happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful reflection . That water is like a mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thevideo is great! Love the heron and your commentary. Portavoe Reservoir is lovely indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sad that someone wants to keep all that beauty to himself, especially if there are public right-of-ways being blocked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Margaret, for the nice walk video. The birds' reflections were wonderful, I had never seen a pelican (that's what i thought it was) catch a fish. The lake was very pretty.
    I agree, this new Blogger machine is not very straight forward and for sure isn't user friendly. It misbehaved badly too.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Margaret,
    Reflections on lakes are always beautiful. I'm hoping to get up north soon to take some pictures of the foliage. Autumn arrives this week, it's my favorite time of year. It's never disappointing, in New Hampshire. Have a great week!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...now that's a place that I would like to walk around! Thanks Margaret for sharing.

    ReplyDelete