Monday 24 August 2020

THROUGH MY LENS

While travelling back from the Isle of Wight, I visited my SIL Mother’s garden and these are some of the shots.  I have not had time to edit them as I have been away in my old caravan with no power, internet etc and am about to go back there so also have not have any opportunity to comment or even read any posts. I will show you more photos of this garden on Wednesday

I am linking to THROUGH MY LENS.







I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

10 comments:

  1. It looks a lush and beautiful place. Enjoy your time away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics.
    Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Love view of the gardens and flowers. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blooms.It would be my pleasure if you join my link up party related to gardening here
    http://jaipurgardening.blogspot.com/2020/08/garden-affair-home-grown-veggie.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cudowny ogród! Uwielbiam jak w ogrodzie jest tyle kwiatów!

    ReplyDelete