Thursday 27 August 2020

GOOD FENCES

While travelling back from the Isle of Wight, I visIted my SIL Mother’s garden and on Monday and Wednesday this week I showed you her flower garden but today we are in the vegetable plot where you see some plants are fenced in!.  I have not have time to edit it as I have been away in my old caravan with power, internet etc and when you see this post I will be back there so also have not have any opportunity to comment or even read any posts.

I am linking to GOOD FENCES. 

I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful and productive garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    What a wonderful garden! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every picture you post of that garden leaves me even more impressed.

    ReplyDelete