Friday 28 August 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is H and Heavy. Only two photographs this week.  The same view from my old caravan but taken at two different times of the day.  In the first one you can see a HOUSE where the man who owns the fields lives and he has a HEDGE round his HOUSE.  Is the field is a trailer filled with HAY and it needs a tracker to pull it as it would be too HEAVY  for me to pull by myself.  Now as you can image I think this site is HEAVENLY and it is my special HAVEN. The final image is the REFLECTION of the sunset which sets in the opposite direction to this shot.  I normally see the sunrise from my bed overlooking the water.



I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

10 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Beautiful view and a gorgeous colorful sky. Enjoy your day, have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these photos are beautiful,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaret, the second image is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful farm sitting you found, Margaret. The sunset is nice too, barely still over the water.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely place, and beautiful skies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...two and beautiful! I never do a good job of taking pictures of the same scene twice. Thanks Margaret for sharing, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos! I like the color of the sky in the middle picture.

    ReplyDelete