Tuesday 25 August 2020

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

 While travelling back from the Isle of Wight, I visited my SIL Mother’s garden and the only bird I saw on the lawn was this female Blackbird.  I have not have time to edit them as I have been away in my old caravan with power, internet etc and when you see this post I will be back there so also have not have any opportunity to comment or even read any posts.

I am linking to WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY.



I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


5 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Pretty shots of the Blackbird. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo je lubię, zawsze towarzyszą mi w ogrodzie a samce umilają czas śpiewem wiosną i wczesnym latem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sun is making him lighter. Hope you are continuing to do well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks perfectly content to be right where he is.

    ReplyDelete