Friday 5 January 2018

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS and THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP- Mount Stewart Gardens

For the first time I am linking into a new meme called The Weekend Roundup.  The prompts are A, Week's favourite and Art. This image was taken at the National Trust Property, Mount Stewart house and Gardens, near Newtownards, Northern Ireland.  A “ must see” place if you are visiting our country. This image was taken near the end of the AUTUMN.   I have ANNIMATED it to give it a moving ART form and as it is the only one image today, it is my favourite.  I am also linking with Weekend Reflections.


Many thanks for visiting and also for leaving comments.

14 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous!!! A beautiful and peaceful getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that animation. Your computer skills are way beyond mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The animation is very clever - such a relaxing and peaceful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect animation. Moving reflections are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow amazing. Loved the animated pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really neat effect to animate this, Margaret!
    Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, Margaret. The ripple effect worked out nicely. I am supposing it is a short video that links. Right? I believe Mount Stewart house and Gardens to be a nice place to visit. I hope you will have docent duty if and when I can come.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely,Margaret. Thanks for your comment on my post. had a lot on my plate this last year healthwise - not my health so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Margaret,
    It looks wonderful and it is so relaxing!
    I wish you a nice weekend
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the quiet stillness and wonder what it would look like as the camera captured it (without the computerized waves). Love your Puffin in the header!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a serene place. Your animation makes it just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete