Friday 19 January 2018

The Weekend Roundup and Weekend Reflections

Last Sunday I went for a long walk to Ballyholme along Seacliffe Road and home again and decided to find all the photographs for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup.  The prompts were the letter C, Favourite and Clouds.  Well in the first image I cover all of them but as I was on a walk, I also saw, CLOUDSCATKINS, past this lovely Guest house called CAIRN Bay Lodge, photographed a CHILD and her father  who were CYCLISTS, then past the Ballyholme Yacht CLUB where there were some CATAMARANS.  I had to stop and watch a dispute that this COMMON Gull was having with 2 Black headed Gulls over a CRUST of bread, then watched a very CROWDED little island with gulls and waders on it, past the CAFE COD Fish and CHIPS shop and the CASH  Machine and finally came to the !st Presbyterian CHURCH in Bangor.













I hope you enjoyed the things I saw on my walk.

Many thanks for visiting and also for leaving comments.

15 comments:

  1. I love your first picture, it is gorgeous! The pink sky has even made the water pink! The lodge is really charming. Have you eaten at this fish & chips place? My next favorite after the first picture is the gull with the large piece of bread. I would like to see him try to eat it! Maybe the two will pull it apart into smaller pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all, but agree, that first photo is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too like the first picture! You have captures a lovely collection of pictures from your walk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Margaret . . .
    Makes me hungry for a visit!
    Loved that first photo . . . I love any of your photos . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful walk, Margaret!! Your photos are always gorgeous! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, great series of images. The first photo is my favorite, gorgeous. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fine views along the seashore. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful reflection....and I love the photo of the gull with that giant piece of bread!

    ReplyDelete
  9. all pretty but the first one is spectacular!! and i don't think that seagull is going to share!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent---- The gull might be offering some to a pal, but I DON'T THINK SO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...Margaret, I 'C' that you 'C'overed 'C' in great style and with a fabulous sunset lighting the 'C'louds! Thanks for being a part of The Weekend Roundup, I hope to 'C' you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Margaret, I'm visiting from Tom's weekend roundup. I enjoyed spotting all your C photos! Have a calm and cozy weekend! ~ellen b. The Happy Wonderer blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice job! I love the greedy gull and the final photo too.

    ReplyDelete