Tuesday 15 August 2023

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

Recently my Bird Group and I went to the Kiltonga Natrual Reserve in Newtownards where these two birds who chatting.  ”Hi Piggy” said the Black headed gull.  “Join me on this rail to take the beautiful views of the lake”. “OK, thanks, I will follow you lead”  said Piggy.  “Listen,” said the BHG,”you need to walk fasting as I have got to get home to feed my hunger younsters”

I am linking to WILDBIRD WEDNESDAY





 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

5 comments:

  1. All I hear them saying is, "Pay no attention to the sign. Feed us all you want!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute captions and photos. I really love the Gull, it is a beautiful bird. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos of these Gulls, and your story made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In spite of the sign, hope springs eternal.

    ReplyDelete