Friday 25 August 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

 Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is H and Hot.  Today I am showing you tow marinades that are HOT and also this bottle of HOT sauce.  Too HOT for me to have!.  The final photo is of a friend of mine when we visited the Belfast City HALL and  as you can see HE is HOLDING is phone. This is my STREET PHOTOGRAPHY shot.




 

I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

8 comments:

  1. There's hot--- and then there's HOT! I confess, I like some zap in the appropriate goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A creative use of the prompts. As always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may need ranch dressing and lots of it! 😃 Do you have it there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I like a little spicy and hot foods. Nice photo of your friend. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting looking rub and sauce, but I don't think it is available here. Not so sure about the HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love our Tabasco hot sauce around here, as well as Crystal, Rex, and a dozen other brands. Then there are the dry seasonings, all of which are nice ans spicy. It's an addiction, I think.

    I did very much enjoy this post today, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...I love HOT, spicy food, but the temps have been a bit too HOT for me this summer. Take care and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Margaret, I do enjoy some hot food, but not too hot! These hot sauces look extremely hot! Most of my family can handle the really hot, but it's not for me! I posted letters G and H together this week. I was away 14 days to Connecticut for my high school reunion. I had a good time. Have a good week. Dawn

    ReplyDelete