Monday 14 August 2023

THROUGH MY LENS

  I am continuing days my posts about Belle isle Castle, near Lisbellaw in Country Fermanagh which I spend 5 days.  The good news if you have a few extra coppers is, for £7,500,000 you could buy it.  Just after  I had stayed there, it went on the market.  Of course for that money you are buying a beautiful island as well as this fabulous castle.  In my last shot were my nursing friends who stayed at the castle with me.

I am linking to THROUGH MY LENS.





 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

6 comments:

  1. For what you get, that price is probably not excessive - though well out of my reach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine the upkeep is severe... but it IS lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    The castle is beautiful! Lovely group of ladies, great photos.
    Take care, have a great day and happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just not in the market to buy a castle just now. Perhaps later. I just wonder which one of those ladies is you in the last photo? All of you must have enjoyed this gathering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I thought that might be you. You look great in this photo.

      Delete
  5. What a dream place. Although i'd rather just visit than live there.

    ReplyDelete