Friday 29 April 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is  Q and Q.  This is my kitchen clock and the time is a QUARTER to twelve.  This taxis firm is named QUIK Cabs and my final image is of QUITE a lot of activity going on in this kitchen as they are making a traditional Swedish cake for a party for my granddaughter and her Swedish finance. It fits PERFECTLY  into James' meme.




 

  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments. 


7 comments:

  1. An excellent roundup - quirky and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful clock. How is Swedish Cake different from regular?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A post of good quality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clock! I often wish I could have quite a lot of help in the kitchen. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margaret, your "Q" post is wonderful, the clock is my favorite. I never think of using a clock, for a "Q" post, and I have four of them in my living room! All antiques. Maybe next time. Have a great week.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete