Friday 8 April 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is  N and Number.  I make no apology for showing you NUMEROUS images of NARCISSI which I photographed in the grounds of Castle Park in Bangor.  In the first image you can just see the Bangor Town Hall peeping through the trees. I continued my walk up the High Street were I spotted the NUMBER 75 and also their phone NUMBER and finished my walk in Ward Park where the NUMBER of Greylag    geese and Mallard ducks seemed like doubled due to the REFLECTION in the puddle of water.







 

  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


11 comments:

  1. I love the ducks and their reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those daffodils and jonquils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I love all the flowers and the cute geese and ducks. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our daffodils might be blooming in another month. So lovely to see these as they are one of my favorite flowers. Also enjoy seeing your reflections photo, well done. Have a great weekend, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Margaret, for adding a splash of bright color to our day!

    Gini and I hope you have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a number of beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful images. ,the flowers in the grass look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers, mine haven't come up yet. We're having a late spring this year, with some pretty cold nights, still. I am starting to see some new leaves on the trees, though. Nice reflection! Have a good week, Margaret. And, thank you for the birthday wishes!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...NARCISSI have just started to bloom here, a sure sign of Spring for us. Thanks Margaret for sharing your NUMEROUS images of spring, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too early for spring flowers here. Love yours.

    ReplyDelete