Friday 22 April 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is P and Paper. This PERSON  with a PEEKED cap and a PAIR of sturdy boots is PERCHED on this bench in Ward PARK over looking the POND.  He is PEERING at his iPHONE while is  PRETTY little dog with a PATCH over his eye waits PATIENTLY for him.  This is my street PHOTOGRAPH this week.



As I continue my walk in Ward PARK, I PASS the PLAYGROUND and not a single PERSON is there.  I PASS by the PARISH Church, heading for the POST Office were I found one of the last POST boxes erected in 1936 when Edward V111 was King before he abdicated. I then PASSED the Abbey PHARMACY and my PENULTIMATE  PHOTO was of PORKY'S grill.  My final PHOTO, from my PAST, was taken of me in a PAPER dress  which I PINNED together for a fancy dress PARTY.






 

  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

9 comments:

  1. This paper dress is actually quite pretty! If you designed it, you are talented. You look beautiful in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a fun post. I do hope your party gear lasted the night out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--- that church really looks IRISH! I hope you'll have some more pictures of it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Your paper dress is amazing. I love the church and the cute dog. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You shot a very fine street photo with the man and his dog. Also like the great looking newspaper dress, but avoid rain storms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scott company really did come out with a paper dress at one time. It was a gimmick, and a funny one at that.

    Your dress is quite a fun creation, and i really enjoyed the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your dress! Lots of Ps to ponder in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the paper dress! Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful photos and you made a fine paper dress! Hopefully there weren't a lot of smokers at the party. :-)

    ReplyDelete