Friday 28 January 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is D and DAWN.  I DECIDED toDAY I would only post one  image of DAWN.  DAWN is the time that marks the beginning of twilight before sunrise.  This morning twilight period will last until sunrise (when the Sun's upper limb breaks the horizon), when DIRECT sunlight outshines the DISFUSED light.  We see the DARKNESS of the trees and shrubs on the water and the    light bursting through the night to give me a DELIGHTFUL and peaceful REFLECTION image.


  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

 

12 comments:

  1. What a stunning image - from perhaps my favourite time of day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous reflection scene and photo!
    Take care, enjoy your day! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine sky reflections in the water in your photo. Have a great weekend, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One excellent image is worth any world of words (or other images).

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful photo. With that kind of beauty, one is enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn by your definition I shouldn't have used a sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, it has beautiful reflections too!!
    I hope you are feeling and doing well.
    Have a good week.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...I hope that you will enjoy many DELIGHTFUL DAWNS, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful photo!
    I've never eaten there but Rouge looks like a pretty nice place.
    https://www.rouge98.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful, morning capture, at dawn. Have a great week, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete