Friday 7 January 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is A and Alone. This is my image to fit in with REFLECTIONS and as you can see the Robin is standing ALONE on this shelf.  Then we have ANNA, my granddaughter who is dressed up for a 60's party and is posing ALONE for the camera.  Finally we have ANNIKA my other granddaughter with her Mum who live in AUSTRALIA.

 


 


  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

12 comments:

  1. You are so blessed to have these beautiful women in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna's shoes caught my eye. I don't think I could stand in them, much less walk.
    Another great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Pretty photos of your granddaughters and the Mum. Love the reflection capture.
    Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the symmetry of your reflections photo, and yes, I did see the Robin. You have remarkable Granddaughters, The last photo looks more like sisters than Mum and Daughter. You must be proud of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margarat, you have a nice family. Pretty girls and lady too.
    You needed to have friendly strangers take pictures so you
    could be in them also.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...Margaret, wonderful "As," but you missed ARCH in the first one! Thanks for sharing, take care and stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the women in your life, so vivacious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anna's shoes are perfect for the occasion. Nice reflection. Our robins look a little different than this one. More orange than red. This one is prettier. Beautiful ladies.

    ReplyDelete