Saturday 15 January 2022

SATURDAY CRITTERS

These are the three dogs we were looking over the Christmas period.  Smiley the Golden Labrador and Jingles, the 9 month old manic chocolate brown Labrador pup both of whom were just staying with us for 3+ weeks and then Dinky, the King Charles Spaniel who actually lived there on the Isle of Wight.  Quite a handful as it turned out.

I am linking to SATURDAY CRITTERS.

    








  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


 

7 comments:

  1. I've never owned one, but I do love Goldens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, they are all so cute. Beautiful dogs. Love the photos Margaret.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I did enjoy seeing the dogs you are looking after. Beautiful images of all the dogs. I smiled at the attempt of the Labrador to share the bed of the black pup.,....she eventually made it! In the cold it's nice to cosy up!:=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great looking dogs. Smiley is well named, and he does look like he is smiling. You must have had a good time with them, and I see they are all close friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smiley looks so sweet! But perhaps the rest were rascals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There was a lot of puppy love and puppy shenanigans, i just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All those cute faces. Who wouldn't fall in love.

    ReplyDelete