Friday 21 January 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is C and Crack.  Now I found it a difficult photo to find for the word CRACK, however I think I have CRACKED it with the first shot.  I wonder CAN you COME up with what this shop is all about?  On one of my walks I   CAN across this large CRACK in this path and if we get a spell of COLDER weather the CRACK will be even wider. The next shot from the CAMERA shows the uneven cobble stones and the plant material growing between each CRACK.  A COMPLETE danger to walk on!  The final  image is a little video of CHILDREN hanging onto the side of a CAR that was CAREERING through the  water, CAUSING a wash from the CAR.  The CHILDREN are "throwing CAUTION to the wind"





Then my REFLECTION image just before we were handed our presents on CHRISTMAS day. 



  

 A number of bloggers have asked about the Teapigs tea bags I showed you last week and so I did a little research on it and the company that makes them.  I am glad to see that this company is trying to make a difference to climate change by manufacturing their product the way they do.  If you are interested in know a little more about them, click the links below.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20943739

https://www.teapigs.co.uk/blogs/news/is-there-plastic-in-our-tea-and-packaging#:~:text=They%20are%20made%20from%20polypropylene,made%20from%20FSC%20certified%20paper.

  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

8 comments:

  1. If your reflections photo is any indication, you had a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely series of photos Margaret. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are nice Crack pictures. Doesn't something always want to grow if the crack is left long. My Clover was growing in a crack in a sidewalk at the outskirts of Killarney. Those parents are not doing their duty of protection to the children.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first picture must be a place that repairs car window cracks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fix Your Craic could be a pub name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found the perfect crack offering. :) Love the reflection picture. Have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummmm! I have no idea as to that business but what a find...perfect for this week's theme

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...Margaret you outdid yourself with You COLLECTION of Cs! Take CARE and stay well!

    ReplyDelete