Friday 14 January 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is B and Bicycle. I have started my walks around my town of BANGOR with my camera again and these images are what I found on this particular walk.  At the BANGOR Marina there were many BOATS and some had BLUE covers on their sails.  It was a BEAUTIFUL  BRIGHT sunny calm day giving me a BRILLIANT REFLECTION shot. Then I passed a BICYCLE on a wall, BETTY BLACKS nightclub and BESIDE it was BAILLIES' men and BOYSWEAR shop with a BLUE BUS outside it. Then I walked into Ward Park where there were BARE BRANCHES on the trees with another REFLECTION shot and lots of BIRDS.  Part of my Christmas present from my daughter in Australia was this lip BALM by BAUME Levres and finally some very special tea BAGS which I love.

d











  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


11 comments:

  1. The first one is my favorite, it is just gorgeous! I have never seen a blue double decker bus. Why are the teabags called pigs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginny You guess is as good as mine. No Idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely collection. Your gifts look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Love the shot of the marina and the photo of the geese and ducks.
    Take care, enjoy your day! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good series, Margaret. I always enjoy seeing the boat reflections in the harbor, and the fine reflections in a couple other photos. Around here a bicycle painted white is put out as a memorial to the death of a cyclist. They are always sad to see. Tea pig is not an appealing name for a product.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bare branches reflecting in the water are beautiful. Now i want to know why "Teapigs"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always find the neatest photos for each prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did have quiet waters for the making of nice reflections. I liked the birds best, not much reflection there, they kept the water stirred up.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first shot is my favorite, but each is wonderful! Anytime I see Betty on a sign, I'm intrigued. It's an old fashioned name. Maybe it's coming back. :) Have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete