Friday 25 October 2019

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is Q and Quiet.  I am back from Australia and these first 2 photos illustrate QUIET because as you can see from both pf them, there was no one on the beach.  It is called Yorkie’s knob.  The image is a car is called QASHQAI.  My final shot is taken of the information building at the Botanic Gardens in Cairns, Queensland.






Thanks for your visit today but a special  thanks to ALL of you who left comments on my blog while I was away in Australia.  I appreciated every one especially when I did not have time to comment myself.  I am now trying to adjust and get back to porridge as they say (here in Ireland).

8 comments:

  1. Once again, a beautiful séie of pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have had a wonderful time and I look forward to all the photos. How wonderful to see such a deserted beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...QASHQAI, I've never heard of this Nissan model. It's strange to see a Q without a U behind it. Thanks Margaret, I hope that you had a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wondeful silent beach! The building of botanical garden looks also beautiful. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful -- and quiet -- beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Australia and Canada have so.e strange names for US car models. And they are a little bit different, mostly in the trim. I am happy that you were able to go, I'd like to go again. Come summer those lovely beaches will fill, in a month or so !!
    Oh yes, the Aussies have a lot of utes also. I'm sure you noticed them. They are cars up front with a light truck, generally a pickup bed, in back.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great reflections and what a beautiful beach! I've never heard of a QASHQAI.

    ReplyDelete